In implementation of, articles 13 and 14 of REU regulation 2016/679 and of the regulations in force we provide the following information relating to the processing and protection of your personal data.
1 - DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is e-yummySrl, Via Poggetto n.7 Serra Sant'Abbondio (PU) Italy, reachable by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 - Subject of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, identification (for example, name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail) - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data", communicated by you on the conclusion of contracts for services provided by the Data Controller or for the other purposes indicated in Article 3 of this Notice.
3 - PURPOSE
Personal data may be processed, pursuant to Article 4 of the GDPR, for the following purposes:
A) Respond to requests for information according to the contact forms on the website www.e-yummy.it and / or on Facebook and Instagram.
Data are stored for the period necessary to respond to requests and if a legitimate interest is found on the part of the Data Controller (e.g., complaints about products or services)
B) Management of the pages and/or of the social profiles Facebook and Instagram by accessing the personal data that the "fan" has voluntarily made available by intervening on the page itself, commenting or posting contents according to the options activated by E-Yummy;
Data are stored until the fan / follower dissociates from the page / profile according to the technical rules imposed by the Social Network. The data collected in other systems for their treatment will be deleted according to the operation of those systems (e.g., CMS for the management of the social networks themselves)
C) Collection of personal data to verify the quality of the services offered
Data are stored for a period not exceeding 10 years.
D) Collection of personal data for anonymous statistical, market, marketing, and product preference surveys;
Data are stored for a period not exceeding 10 years.
E) For marketing communications, sending newsletters and other advertising communication activities; or to provide subsequent information and / or offers on products, services or initiatives offered or promoted by e-yummy srl.
Data are stored for a period not exceeding two years unless the interested party does not exercise their rights
F) Collection of personal data for the management of orders and the online purchase procedure at the e-yummy e-commerce platform according to the contractual conditions published on the site itself and according to tax legislation and the consumer code
Data are stored for a period not less than the legal limits and no later than two years from the expiry of the period provided for by law, in cases where a legitimate interest of the Data Controller is found (e.g., litigation)
In any case, the company policy provides for the use of information to guarantee the satisfaction of users / customers and to meet their expectations, following the principle of necessity and minimization of processing.
4 - NATURE OF THE CONFERMENT AND CONSENT
The provision of data is optional but necessary for the implementation of the purposes indicated in Article 3. Any refusal by the interested party makes it impossible for the owner to follow up on the establishment of any services indicated.
The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested parties pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, lett. a, except for the purpose F) for which the legal basis is Article 6, paragraph 1, lett. b.
In case of social networks, consent is also considered to be expressed with specific forms of functioning of the Social itself or spontaneous forms of contact, such as publication of posts, contact through forms of messaging.
5 - METHOD
The processing of your personal data will be consistent with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights. They will be treated with the aid of computer systems or paper supports by specially authorized and trained personnel. The Data Controller has implemented technical and organizational security measures appropriate to the level of risk and undertakes to keep them updated and functional over time.
As a greater guarantee for the interested parties E-yummy approved a Company Policy for Data Security, which made it possible to implement a series of functional procedures for the pursuit and maintenance of a system aimed at protecting personal data, as a form of expression of ethical principles and values on which the corporate mission and the objectives that the company intends to achieve in the medium-long term are based.
6 - COMMUNICATION TO CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
The data processed by the company may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
- subjects who can access the data by virtue of the provisions of law, regulation, or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules; subjects who need to access data for purposes that are auxiliary to the contractual relationship;
- subjects (Partner Companies / Suppliers) who carry out technical support activities to which data extracted from the customer's information tools may be communicated for the resolution of specific problems;
- subjects who, as consultants, carry out their duties in their offices (eg: Legal and Commercial Studies) for accounting management and contractual relations purposes;
- carriers, couriers, other subjects appointed by us to transport products / materials;
In any case, the data collected will not be disseminated without the written consent of the interested party.
7 - RETENTION TIMES
The retention times are indicated in art. 3 of this Policy.
8 - TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
The personal data of the interested party will not be transmitted to third countries or outside the European Union, except for thearchitecture of the e-commerce website hosted on the Shopify platform. Should personal data be transferred to third countries or international organizations in the future, all the provisions of Chapter V (EU Regulation 2016/679) will be respected to ensure an adequate level of protection.
The technical documentation prepared for the protection of personal data and the evaluation of their treatment and storage is available at the headquarters of E-yummy.
9 - AUTOMATED PROCESS
E-yummy does not use decision-making processes based on automatic processing, including profiling, except for cross-selling and up-selling tools that may be activated on the e-commerce platform.
10 - INTERESTED PARTY'S RIGHTS
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, letters b) and d); 14, paragraph 2, letters c) and e), 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 GDPR, the interested party is informed that he has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise, of their personal data and their communication in an intelligible form.
- information on the source of the personal data, on the purposes and methods of the processing, on the logic applied in case the data have been processed with the aid of electronic means;
- obtain access, rectification, limitation or integration of his data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data which have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- 3.c) confirmation of the fact that the operations referred to in the above points have been brought to the attention, also in relation to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such compliance is impossible or would involve the use of means which are clearly disproportionate to the right protected;
- obtain data portability;
- Contest in part or fully:
- the processing of their personal data for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised with a request to the Data Controller, at the addresses indicated in art. 1.
- Lodge a complaint as a natural person concerned with the Authority for the Protection of personal data following the procedures and instructions published on the Authority's official website at www.garanteprivacy.it.
Update date: August 5, 2021
We ship all over Italy and Europe with maximum attention to the packaging phase, using eco-sustainable materials that guarantee the integrity of the products to their destination.
Products always available and ready for shipment from the next working day after the order confirmation.
The taste should not wait too long!
Our strength lies in a careful br/>selection process, going personally to the suppliers to know their products and history br/>that hides behind each of them.
The best gastronomic products
E-yummy contains in a single space all the best gastronomic peculiarities, allowing you to make purchases in a
simple, fast and safe.